Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sucks having a Satan mother

I've finally reached the end of my proverbial rope with my middle child, who has had a week to clean her room. Today, after six hours of time to clean her room and do what amounted to one sink full of dishes, I was dismayed to find that she had accomplished almost nothing. So I made good on my promise and now every one of her toys and other belongings is in plastic garbage bags. No crap. No crap to pick up, right? Alas, instead of being thrilled with this wonderful reprieve from cleaning she has received, her only response was two words (punctuated with lots of screaming and crying):

"You suck."

Share on Facebook

2 comments:

Mary said...

But do the bags stay in the garage, or are they going to the dump? Dibs on the Easy Bake Oven.

Anonymous said...

Sell the toys and clothes at your next garage sale and put the kid in the bag!

Dillon