Sunday, March 29, 2009

Like bunnies

I am loving Wal Mart this holiday season. My friend and I stepped into the absurdly color-coded Easter aisle and found it impossible not to be immediately giddy. The experience was akin to the stereotypical acid trip. You find one fantastic thing and, just when you think it can't get any better, you find something even more bizarre.

My dad used to tell me that there isn't anything in nature that is both edible and blue. Apparently, that doesn't matter anymore:



Not interested in food the color of summer sky? How about a tasty nibble of traffic-cone bunny?



Still no good? Want something a bit more natural? It doesn't get more natural than green, green grass.



For those who prefer old-school, they offer this lovely twosome of white and milk chocolate. Is it just me, or do these bunnies look REALLY friendly?



And this? "Dude da bunny," complete with frosting bling. Watch out, or he'll bust a cap in your egg. And all that gangsta goodness for only $6.88.



Happy Easter!

Share on Facebook

No comments: